Thursday, October 02, 2008

emo!!!!

ok..
it's me here wit my crappy posts in my stupid blog....
actually wat is the meaning of the word "EMO"
is there like a group 4 tis..
should teenagers b separating each other according 2 their feelings....
wat can v do 2 prevent teenagers being "EMO"
izzit fair 2 teenagers who aren't "EMO"
2 the the ppl who noes me...
am i counted as an "EMO" person??
or am i juz pretending 2 b 1...
i was wondering...
2 where did the word "EMO" come from..
izzit the opposite meaning/name of ELMO the cartoon character...
wat does reli mean..
should v actually b "EMO"....
2 "EMO" ppl out there...
wat is the main reason u r "EMO"??
hav u ever thought bac wat good is there on us being "EMO"
y don't u who is reading my post rite now think if tat r u an "EMO" person...



JUZ THINK!!!!!!!

No comments: