Thursday, October 23, 2008

my STUPID maid!!!!!!

ARGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't stand it anymore
it almost seems as if i dun hav a kind part of myself anymore


OK since my dad came bac...
a lot of things had happened...
the biggest 1 is tat my maid is now like lie-ing even 2 my dad coz she has a bf edi..
n yesterday when she was at the clinic she had planned 2 meet tat bf of hers
4 info v r very close 2 my mum's nurse n my dad is in my mum's clinic
OK..back 2 the aggravating story....
she had asked my mum's nurse 2 actually send her 2 pic her bf from the bus stop...
WTF!!!
how dare she do it....
n guess wat she wan her 2 send her 2 a coffee shop nearby n juz leave her there
n when she finishesshe will call her 2 pic her up..
how rude is she...
who does she think she is
she is not the boss of us...
she doesn't pay us 2 bring u around...
n v hav been going 2 shopping complexes on n off 2 buy stuff tat v need...
n everytime v do she will ask her bf 2 come there n wait 4 her
n he does..he oso teman her walk here n walk there...
n v will go another place like popular 2 buy books lar..(DUH!!!)
as example...
1 day v went 2 PACIFIC
n suddenly she leaves us at an ice cream shop in the ground floor...
n she went 2 find hr bf n comes bac wit him
URGHHH!!!
n when v wer there she spends our time wit him...
how lame is tat
n 2day v going 2 jusco 2 go popular again
n he asked him 2 come again..
i wan die edi lar
actually i rather die than 2 live wit tis stupid thing....
i reli hate tis like hell
if i stay in the same house as her n sleeping in the same room
i will soon go crazy...
luckily when i get bac from home i dun hav 2 look at her face..
i will oni b alone wit my sis....

ARGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s.
I"M GONNA GO CRAZY SOON!!!!!!!!!
NOT TRYING FIND ATTENTION!!!!!!!

No comments: