Wednesday, December 17, 2008

haiz...

leaving schools....
how sad...
as my friends might know..
i am in SMK Mutiara Impian
which is now known as Penang Sports School!
YAY!!
but it also suckss...
ok..
here's the deal...
my frenz might already know tat i would hopefully b going 2 australia in a few years time..
n 4 me 2 go there i hav 2 get the feeling of being in a U.S syllabus
so i am changing schools 4 it..
i am going 2 b in a Church school sumwhere in Butterworth 4 juz the mean time..
n mayb if i do well,there will b a possibility of me going 2 penang 2 study home school(Church School)

i'm like so gonna miss all my friends..
n the memories v had 2gether
i am gonna miss the laughs...
i am gonna miss wearing the ugly blur pinafores wit white shirt
i am gonna miss how my friends n me solve probs 2gether
i am gonna miss the teachers teaching in class...
i am gonna miss the sports in tat school..
i will reli miss evrything in tat school!
but there will b 1 thing which i will nvr miss it is.........
*drumroll*
the SMELLY toilets!!!
YUCK!!

haiz....
so sad!
when i heard n found out tat school will b starting again in another 2 weeks time..
n my friends asked me if tat am i ready or not?
so i had 2 tell them abt next year...
the smiles on yr faces...

I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!!
MUACKSSS!!!!
LOVE YA ALL LIKE CRAZY!



-The smile on yr faces juz gives me the strength 2 wake up i the mornings-

No comments: