Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 year!

it juz feels like v hav met a few hours ago n c=v already had bcome good friends
v hav juz randomly been in the same class
as v had fate into meeting wit each other
v spent 24/7 wit each other
bcoz of our friendship tat gives me the strength 2 go 2 school
u help me out when i amin trouble
u're by my side when Tong Sampah(Wong Tong Sheng) n more bullies me..
when i cry u're by my side
when i'm angry u make me smile n laugh again..
when i say tat i feel like giving up
u're there stopping me not 2
both of us were reli meant 2 b Best Friends 4eva
no matter how far the distance is between schools
i would always b friends wit u..
if anything would hav happen 2 our friendship i would blame myself
as i know i make a lot of mistakes
good luck wit the choir team n more...
i'll miss u Jolyn Khoo Shen Ling
dun b a coward anymore yea..
b brave babe!
mayb when i am not schooling i could go n c u all at school..
juz tell me when.
mayb v could go catch a movie in Sunway Carnival Mall or whereva..
mayb during weekends..
or mayb once in a while u cme 2 my church n mayb i will go 2 yr church
ayb do sum sleepovers
or in alternate years i will do a party n u will do 1 next
is it ok?
waiting 4 ya reply
good plans 4 the future rite babe!

juz b sure tat v keep in contact..

anyways u hav been an angle 2 me tat came from God!

juz 2 let u know when u hav any trouble juz come find me or sms me le..


-JK n AC-
~4eva~
stay smiling ya babe!
n send my regards 2 every1 i know..
muahaha...
especially yr parents..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... now I reading this....
guess i'm the last one to know ya... haha...Sorry to keep you waiting 4 my reply... I'll stay by your side forever...And i can only wish, hope, pray.... just for you n your family....
May God bless you always...
just have faith in god, He'll not separate us... But He'll keep us close then ever...
hope that our wishes that we've wrote behind the star papers come true...we shall meet again in the future...
May my prayers go where i cant go...to be with you....

Love from JO!!