Saturday, May 09, 2009

BORED 2 DEATH!!!

I got ntg 2 do!!!
i'm bored!!
i'm Super bored!
sum1 HELP ME!!
giv me ideas 2 blog about!
oh ya!!
iknow!
my recent post is about Australia rite!
n about my parents not telling me!
well!they finally told me n i had agreed 2 study in Fairview,Penang!
so i'm going fairview next year!
Bye!homeschool Butterworth!
Hello!Fairview International School(Grade 9)
kinda bummed coz not going 2 Australia tis year!
but I know God has better plans 4 me..
n He wants me to stay in Malaysia longer!!
n i hav no idea y i'm not angry at my parents anymore!!
but sincerely from the bottom of my heart!
i dun actually feel like going 2 Australia anymore at all!!
mayb coz of all the friends i hav right here in Malaysia!
so Thank GOD!!!

well!!
tat took quite a time!
now i dun feel sooo bored as much as i was!!
YAHOOO!!!

No comments: