Friday, May 22, 2009

Left alone?!

well....past couple of days been kinda of emo!!
hav sum MAJOR probs!!
n 2 top both the probs of the couple of days is sumthing even worse
than getting a scolding from my mum n getting stressed up
it's being betrayed by my best friend
Michelle Amanda!!
the oni best friend i had there was her n both of us told each other our secrets but finally!!
she juz back stabbed me!!
i juz dun feel like living in this life anymore!
but bcoz of u!
i am feeling even more stressed up!

but dun u 4get i too hav yr secrets soooo i would juz b able 2 accidentally spill it out 2 yr mum...
n witout me getting hurt!
i know who u like n who u wanna b wit every single nano-second but bcoz of yr kepo-ness all of tat may not come true!!

u dun hav the rights 2 know wat is going on in my love-life rite!
n izzit a muz 4 u 2 tell everything out 2 yr frenzz!!

juz got no mood 2 talk 2 u....
i know how 2 handle my own life k!
dun b such a mum to every1

YOU know i tried controlling my feelings n all the bad words i wanna say!!
well....
I juz can't keep it inside anymore!!!
the oni i hav 2 say 4 u is tat!

yr a HORNY,BITCHY,MOTHER-F***ING BITCH,PUKI,CIBAI YOU!!
I DO RELI HOPE TAT U WILL NEVA EVER GO 2 HEAVEN OR WHEREVER!!
++(in addition)tis words all go the same 4 u Martin!!
n i can't blieve tat u would stoop soooooo low!
juz 2 get the info u needed u made 1 of my best friend a back-stabber!

dun u know tat it is juz enuf tat a 10 year-old boy likes me n now u wan 2 make a bigger fuss!!
i should hav neva met u in my school days!
yr juz a trouble maker!
n i should hav neva made a decision 2 come 2 tis school!
n wished tat i would neva hav met Mylin,Jasmine,Nima,Eeo Jun,Logesh,Siew Wen,MARTIN!!!,Darren,Desmond n many many more!!!

studies here is even more hectic than the studies i hav at MI!!!
n if i wouldn't hav move out from tat school!
i would not hav all tis probs n stress!
n i would not miz my frenz sooo much!!

well,it's already 2!!
n i'm still freaking pissed off!!
no words can describe how angry i am unto all of ya!

i'm SUPERBly glad i'm shifting schools next year n i would not hav 2 look at yr obnoxious,repugnant,vile,abominable n shameless faces ever again!

end of post
______________________________________________________________________

p.s I HATE YOU BOTH THE MOST!!!
p.p.s YOU BOTH R FUCKING BITCHY BACK-STABBERS!!!


-Piggy going off 2 sleep coz it's already 2++ in the morning-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can add another word for her.

SHES A MANEATER!

Adelene Chen said...

haha....hmmm...
wonder who the hell is Anonymous..
lol..ayway thx 4 adding another into my lame brain 1 GB braindrive..
hehe..