Thursday, June 04, 2009

Guitar Recital!!!

URGHH!!!
1 week more till my 1st ever
GUITAR RECITAL!!!
wat am 2 do!
due 2 the broken Metronome n Tuner!
not broken lar,low battery until it always get jammed like hell till i take out the battery!
n i got no freaking time 2 buy new ones!
i can't even practice coz it's out of tune!!!!
how????????
how??????
how?????
how????
how???
*small sounds of a girl sobbing in her room wit a guitar in her arms*
but seriously i need batteries!
my guitar sounds like it can actually kill sum1 or mayb till the windows juz break!!
n i need 2 practice!
what if i dun get another chance like tis n i dun do well!!
mayb 2 sum pro guitarist like Jackson or Kenn it'll b like nothing but to me it's like the whole world 2 me not comparing my loved 1!
MUAHAHHAHA!!

it's like 4 on the 13th of June!
n i'll b like UBER UBER busy till thenn..
hmm...
let's c my "schedule"
i'm going bac 2 Sitiawan tis Sun juz right after my guitar lesson no time wan practice(7th June)
then Monday i'll b free but following mum 2 clinic!!!
Tuesday-Thursday(Fire Youth Camp)
will b having my school camp on those 3 dayz!
hopefully they allow me to practice my guitar in the room as i am not the room leader!
Friday i think i'll most probably b at home!
Saturday(it's finally the BIG HUMONGOUS day 4 me)
it's Recital day!
Shit?!
now juz typing here shows how much more of the little time i hav wit my guitar!
n plus in all those days!
it's also including studies!!
i gotta finish all the homework tat was like soooooooo given to me b4 i went 2 China!
Damn it!
i got no time at all!!
God is tis reli wat u wan me to do!
do u think i can do it?
i mean it is my 1st time playing!
would i do a good recital
parents would b there looking
n if i make a mistake my whole face juz goes red coz i'll b like being a bad example to how bad i play n how bad the teacher teaches!
wat am i to do?!
damn!
i wrote tis through my study time!
now i gotta catch up again!
but sincerely i dun feel like going 2 my school camp anymore!
it sounds UBER no FUN!!
k lar,reli gotta go if i wanna get down wit my books n let my brain work after a long time!

write more post after i study
cuz kinda got 1 more!
hehe..
wat had happened 2day!!
next post gonna b short i think!
teeeheee!!!

-Piggy off till i duno wat time-

2 comments:

Jacky The Jacko said...

lol... Piggy should've asked me mah haha... heres how to tune by ear a little practice like a lot of practice...

Option A

Use a piano to tune it

Option B

E will sound like 2nd string 5th fret
B will sound like 3rd string 5th fret
G will sound like 4th string 4th fret
D will sound like 5th string 5th fret
A will sound like 6th string 5th fret
E well for this string just tube it until you think it's E hehe

Adelene Chen said...

haha!
wah Jack Jack very pro lor!
lol..
hehe...
niways thx!
already got it!
n i'm bac in Action!
lol...