Tuesday, June 23, 2009

she's home!?!

hey guyz!
well gonna make it short coz i hav 2 study?!
n like well my sis came bac 2day on the 23rd of June!
n am reli not sure when is she gonna go bac 2 KL again?!

well...to b honest!
i'm kinda of a messy person?!
well
my mum told me tat my sis would b coming bac a week b4 2day n i said ok?!
but in addition 2 it she asked me 2 clean her bed
coz i put my guitar,clothes,books n more stuff on it?!
so it looked supper messy n like i hav 2 clean it?!
but i didn't care till last nite when i started cleaning the whole room 4 her!
n till like 2 a.m oni i sleep?!

n guess wat!!!
i woke up at 9 2day morning when i was actually suppose 2 wake up at 8?!
how stupid of me?!
lol..
n due 2 tat i was late n i straight rushed 2 the toilet as soon as i saw it was 9!!

well...till here!
c ya later alligator!

No comments: