Sunday, December 13, 2009

James Sheahan CATHOLIC High School!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!
well I'm HAPPY!!
wanna know y?!?!
look at the title!!
ok i put Catholic all in capital letters coz......it's a Catholic school but it is a reli cool 1 coz it's huge and there are tones of activities and stuff u can do but studies here is reli reli hard..
i'll work to my hardest so that i can reain my image and my studies and if ido well enough who knows..mayb i will be in the newspaper!
hehe...
niways,i hav an orientation in the school on the 28th of January and my school starts on the 29th!
I finished my fitting for my uniform,i hope i get them real soon though!
i already bought my books but i'll pni hav them when school starts!
wanna know how much my SUMMER uniform costs..well let's juz say it is abt 400++ AUD!!
which is abt RM1200++
damn freaking expensive plus i still haven't bought my Winter Uniform yet...should b more than the summer 1...
well...i reli hav ntg else to say juz tat life here is reli reli expensive!!




Piggy OVER AND OUT!!

No comments: