Sunday, January 10, 2010

the last post maybe?!

well,my readers might hav been thinking on y aren't i writing any post..well it is coz i have started a new blog and if any1 is free to read it!
the blog link is
www.adechensaysthetruth.blogspot.com

comments are all acceptable and b warned that love and confusion is in sum of the posts...

now it's me Adelene the piggy finally saying Au Revoir!!

but dun 4get to check tis blog too as i may even sumtimes write in here for people who do not want to go to the new blog!!!

have a happy new year!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Brothers n Sisters

Looks 4 sure like www.blogger.com justmight be a considerable forum for me
I am pleased to have discovered it.


Here's a funny quote to make you smile : Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them. :


Lol!

Anybody like Swimming


Looking forward to a good long stay here!

Ohio,Monfort Heights East

Anonymous said...

Is this where I should post my intro?. People call me James. I read about selling I need [url=http://thediet2010solutionreviews.shutterfly.com/21]dieting program[/url]. I'll be checking out more of imnewninproved.blogspot.com

Adelene Chen said...

hey,gladpeople actually lok at my blog... and thanks for that..
i don't use this blog anymore but i still keep it..just visit my other blog www.adechensaysthetruth.blogspot.com