Friday, June 12, 2009

I cried 2day!!

well,obviously tears rolled down my bumpy cheeks due 2 pimples!
n the oni reason i cried was bcoz like i was looking at pics of my prior schools's choral speaking team!
n it made me think how much i miss them!
their laughter
their teamwork
n their voices
i still can remember evry single voice of theirs in my head!
n yes my teacher
my dearly beloved teacher
Puan Josephine!
yr smile juz makes me wanna smile n come bac 2 MI
juz 2 c u guyz!
it has oni been half a year witout see-ing u guyz n tis juz makes me mad!!
i can't go on like tis!
i need 2 talk or juz even c my MI friends again!


i can't stand it anymore!
writing tis post juz makes me wanna cry!
-Piggy has 2 b alone-

2 comments:

JackJack said...

I mati while helping with my choral speaking team

Adelene Chen said...

haha!
well,i always loose voice in choral speaking
hehe!
no1 dies but cries!
hehe