Tuesday, September 22, 2009

it's been so long!!!

wow!
it has been almost 2 months without computer n internet!
let me tell u wat happen!
on 1 not so fine sunday!
after music class
i took a or mayb i slept till 7p.m. as soon as i got home from the office
at tat time my lil bro said tat sumting happened 2 the comput5ter but i didn't care so i went bac 2 sleep 4 another half an hour due 2 a sound of a honk aat my front gate!
found out tat my lil bro called sum1 2 come 2 fix the com!
but he called tat guy 2 change or windows xxp to windows vista which made all my files juz go *POOF*
n in an instant all my files went missing
then v went 2 send it 4 repairs so tat they can retrieve bac all those files again
after a few days it came bac n even worse!
the computer couldn't even on again
so as weeks go by without internet
my blog got even more MIA!
so now hav 2 update d
teeeheee....

No comments: