Thursday, September 25, 2008

bad day...

tis post is abt wat had happened yesterday

at 11.45morning - 12.20 noon
i had geografi which is my worse subject...
v had 2 do a lame folio....
but the teacher was giving them lil by lil...
most of them was almost done but sum were not as it was too hard...
T.T
suddenly the teacher came in n told us tat she wanted 2 check our folio's...
if our folio was not completely done...
she will hav 2 write our names in the buku pemantauan...
she called our names..1 by 1 coming forward wit their half done folio's....
i was the 10th name 2 b called up...
i showed her my folio n she juz like asked me which comes 1st n all...
bcoz she already knew tat i hadn't finish my folio
so like i think u could hav guessed wat had happened next...
she wrote my name in the buku pemantauan...
haih....
reli was a bad day....


GTH!!!!PN.HABSAH Ab MUTALIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: