Thursday, September 25, 2008

shocking news!!!!!

2day at the assembly..
i was standing wit sum of my tall chinese frenz....
n my frd who was standing in front of me turned 2 the bac n told me tat.........
a guy named Chun Jie from my class liked me...
he was kinda cute...v called him teddy bear coz he kinda looks like 1..>...<
but i didn't believe her coz he had always bullied me...
so when i went bac 2 class..i juz saw him secretly...
n i noticed tat he kept looking at me...
but i thought he could be looking at any1..
so when during recess the chinese boys including the guy Chun Jie played UNO!!!!
when i was playing...i sawtat he was always smiling n wat a wide smile was it...
so tat was when i reli knew tat he reli did liked me...
I juz kept quiet n treated him as a fren
but questions was building in my head...
y did he like me??when did he start liking me??
n the worst part was tat all the chinese in my class had already known tis..
but how did they noe abt tis..
haih...
so many questions lar..

1 comment:

Jacky The Jacko o_O said...

why is it that no1 uses the word " crush " =.=''???