Thursday, September 25, 2008

lost book..HELP!!!!!!!!

ok let me start tis old grandma story...
hmm...where 2 start..
ok i noe...

tis all happened
Last Friday!!!!!
my f.English language teacher gave me a book to photocopy 3 pages but all those 3 pages hav 2 b 39 sets....
so i was like WTH!!!!!!
....
conversation between my sir n me...
SIR:ok Adelene!I need u 2 photocopy sum pages from tis book...
ME:ok..wat r the pages le???
SIR:wait lar...
SIR:*searched into the books he had wit him on his desk*
ME:*looked n waited patiently*
SIR:ok photocopy page 60,61 n 62...
ME:ok i will..when muz u nedd it..
SIR:Monday during english language period..
ME:WTH!!!!so many 2 photocopy wor...
SIR:nvm lar..not u photocopy wat..the shop owner or worker will photocopy 4 u..*giggle*
ME:*hehehe...*true..true..
SIR:ok,go back 2 class lar..
ME:okok...I will..I will..*goodbye while waving 2 my sir n headed 2 the door*
SIR:*waving goodbye*remember Monday yea..
ME:okok i will lar sir
*
**
***
****
saturday passed(still no photocopy)
*****
******
*******
******
*****
sunday passed(still no photocopy)
****
***
**
*
finally,Monday came..
went 2 school wit still no photocopied stuff..
assembly...chinese...mathematics...computer...kemahiran hidup..past by so so quickly...
then after kemahiran hidup was english language....
was like blur blur when teacher asked me 2 where was the photocopied stuff...
i had nothing 2 say..
then when oni the teacher asked me tat question
i juz oni had remembered abt it..
went through the class quickly...
*KRING...**!!!!*
the bell rang...
everybody ran out...as they all wanted 2 go home..
i had reached home at 2.30p.m..
went 2 take my bath n took my lunch n started 2 take the book...
but unfortunately..the book was gone..
i had forgotten 2 where had i kept the book..
searched till wanna go crazy...
next day went 2 skool..sir still ask me..where r the photocopied stuff..
i didn't answer...
went home..searched again tat day after skool...
i searched tat book till 1.00++ in the morning...
still cannot find at all...
*SIGH*
wat a big sigh..hehe...
so juz went 2 sleep..
luckily no english next day...
2day pulak..got english but then teacher no come in...
duno y..
so he didn't ask me at all...
was juz searching 4 the stupid mother F***ing book....
now relaxing a bit lar...
so tat is y can blog..hehe..
so tired of finding edi..
even worse 2moro got english class..
if cannot find..i'm dead..
haih....



OH GOD!!!pliz let me find the book n get it photocopied...
pliz oh LORD,my JESUS!!!

No comments: