Tuesday, September 30, 2008

eggs!!!

2day was almost like a my day off..
i juz woke up n headed 2 the computer..
was playing games till like 11++
n till now still playing..
hehehe...
then suddenly my lil bro wakes up n ask me 2 make him half-boiled egg..
so hav 2 stop playing n start bcoming a "MAID" 2 my lil bro..
so i went 2 the kitchen n grabbeb 4 eggs 2 boil...
took a pot..
put sum water in to the pot n wait till water boiling then put inside the egg...
waited like 5 minutes like tat lar..
then switched off the fire n strain all the water...

next i gav 2 my bro 2 eat..
ask him 2 peel out his own..
but then....
unfortunately..he doesn't noe how 2 do it..
so i had 2 do it..
*SIGH*
the eggs were still hot as coz juz came out from hot water ma....
ntg else 2 do edi ma..
still hav 2 help my lil bro...
i took an egg n peel the shells off..
was damn HOT....
but nevertheless i tahan n tahan...
after i did all 4 of those eggs...
the palm of my hand was almost like red hot n like burning a bit...
i washed my hands wit cold water 2 reduce the pain...
then ok edi..
went 2 continue play com..
hehe....
let him eat finish ...
when he eat finish ask me wash pulak..
so i go wash his bowl n spoon..
haih...
like maid nia...
>..<

No comments: