Tuesday, September 30, 2008

farts....eww..

kk..tis like happened a few dayz ago..
it was a sunday evening..
tis was an incident tat happened among my siblings..
ok..
here it goes....
v juz came bac from shopping at Sunway Carnival Mall at Butterworth..
v reached home at about 3++ p.m
then my sis helped 2 unload the stuff b4 she went 2 study 4 her exams...
after tat she went 2 change her clothes 2 her home clothes...
then she straight went 2 a guest room 2 study...
she took all her books n went..
my lil bro followed her coz he has nothing 2 do..so juz follow follow nia lor..
hehe...
in tat room was my sis jacket...
my sis asked 4 her jacket from my lil bro coz it was near him oni..
n my lil bro took the jacket n farted at it n threw 2 my sis
.....
then......
i came into the room coz finished bathing oni n want 2 dry my hair...
so went 2 the room 2 take a small towel..
when i went my siblings were all laughing like crazy...
especially my sis..
so i ask y lor...
then they told me the story...
so guessed wat i did...
there was nothing else 2 do but laugh lar..
i laughed n laughed n laughed...till my stomach oso pain...
then i stayed in the room n played wit my lil bro
after tat my sis stood up..v thought tat she wanted 2 make coffee or wat lar..
but unfortunately..she wasn't heading 2wards the kitchen..
she was heading 2wards my lil bro n me....
she turned around n walked backwards....
v were thinking n thinking..
then suddenly v knew wat edi...
it was......
it was........
it was.........
it was..........
it was...........
her very very stinky fart!!!!!

then i let go n my bro oso let go..
i covered my nose wit a pillow n my lil bro covered his nose wit his hands...
but by the time v covered our noses it was already too late...
the stinky-ness had already went into our noses...
then my lil bro n me...
said 2gether "YEE!!STINKY LAR!!!"
hehe...
n i said..i didn't even do anything..
i'm guilty..
then my sis juz laughed n went bac 2 studying...

well tat abt ends my story..
hehe...

-the end-

p.s.
sek hong if u read tis post..try not 2 laugh like my sis yea...
control yrself..
hehe...

No comments: