Tuesday, September 30, 2008

juz 4 u...

u read my blog juz awhile ago..
n u noe tat it is already abt u...
u even wrote abt my post in yr blog
after reading yr post..
would u even wan me...
in MSN u oso told me tat u hav feelings 4 me tat started 2 months ago..
the oni thing i can think of is actualy nothing...
wat am i 2 do rite now...
but 2 wat i wrote in my earlier post "love"
it was actually all true...
n it was all from the bottom of my heart...
as i reli do love u..
n i will never wan 2 leave u...
eventhough if u even found sumbody else who u like more than u like me..
i will still wait 4 u...
i was thinking tat would v ever b happily 2gether
so would we?


u r everything 2 me

u r the air i breath

u r the strength in my body

u r the clothes i wear

n u r the live tat i life in

-the end-

No comments: