Saturday, August 08, 2009

i feel like crying?!

2nite i am promising myself tat i would change 2 b a better person n tat all of my mistakes i would handle it wit full of courage n responsibility eventhough i am scared of my mum!
after wat had happened 2nite!
i feel UBER bad abt my mum n dad!
tat they r working so hard n staying very far apart from each other!
n not as v use 2 live b4!
where dad used 2 come home every nite n mum sleeping a lil bit more early than now!
when mum was more happier n relaxed!
n dad use 2 take us to school instead of her!
it's a very sad moment when i saw her cry n the sound was like a knife being stabbed into my heart!
i felt like crying but i was scared tat my parents would c me n ask me y so i controlled myself n again i continued studying!

i had juz realized tat how much my parents went through in their old ages!
it's a cruel moment!
n now shes in her room alone doing paperwork!
n dad has 2 sleep on the floor in the study room where i am at now!
i feel so bad!
i wish tat tis would settle quick as i dun wan tis 2 continue everytime!

n i think it is time 4 me 2 sleep write now!
so i'll probably end the post rite now!

-sad piggy hoping parents would get bac 2gether again-

No comments: